Mozilla Firefox provides useful, customizable toolbars that provide easy access to common features and sites. In this tutorial we’ll show you how to create, and add your own custom toolbar to Firefox. This is a great way to fully personalize your browser and make things more efficient when you surf the web.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser. On the top, you’ll notice a menu bar that says File, Edit, History, Bookmarks, Tools and Help. Next to that is an empty section known as the Tab Strip.
- Right-click the Tab Strip and select Customize. A window titled Customize Toolbar will pop up.
- Click Add New Toolbar. A small window titled New Toolbar will then pop up.
- Enter a name for your new toolbar and then click OK.
- Customize your toolbar by adding items from the Customize Toolbar window. Firefox will not create your toolbar unless you add at least one of these items. Once you’re finished, click Done. Your new toolbar will then appear below the Navigation Toolbar.